A reel robbery is about to take place, and you could be a part of it in this new criminally rated video slot, Empty the Bank.
This inner-city game takes you on a thrill-seeking journey across the London streets in search of the crown jewels and big cash prizes. Expect to unlock more than diamonds with the game’s high volatility and even higher RTP of 96.48%.
This shoplifting showcase gives players an immersive experience through its bright visuals and in-game themed symbols.
Each of the 19 symbols that makes an appearance on the Empty the Bank reel has its individual pay ways:
- Royal Crown – pays 20x on across 5 reels, 5x across 4 reels, 2.5x across 3 reels and 0.25x across 2 reels
- Diamond Pouch – pays out 10x across 5 reels, 5x across 4 reels, and 2x across 3 reels
- Gold Bars pays out 5x across 5 reels, 4x across 4 reels, and 2x across 3 reels
- Money Symbol pays out 5x across 5 reels, 3x across 4 reels, and 1x across 3 reels
- Gold coin pays out 4x across 5 reels, 3x across 4 reels, and 1x across 3 reels
- A Symbols pay out 3x across 5 reels, 1x across 4 reels, and 0.50x across 3 reels
- K Symbol pay out 3x across 5 reels, 1x across 4 reels, and 0.50x across 3 reels
- Q Symbols pay out 2x across 5 reels, 0.50x across 4 reels, and 0.52x across 3 reels
- J Symbols pay out 2x across 5 reels, 0.50x across 4 reels, and 0.25x across 3 reels
If the themed symbols don’t get you in the mood to partake in the crime of the century, it’s fair to say the special Empty the Bank Re-Spin Feature will.
When it’s triggered, players will start the round with 3 money symbols and 3 re-spins. Every time a Bonus symbol is hit, players will receive 3 more re-spins.
- Money symbol – at every re-spin, the money takes a random value of 1x, 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x, 6x, 7x, 8x or 10x the total bet.
- Walkie talkie symbol – whenever it hits, it takes a random value of +1x or +2x and adds that value to all money symbols on the screen for a current and every subsequent re-spins until the end of the round
- Computer symbol – whenever it hits it multiplies the values of all Money symbols on the screen by 2x and awards 1x total bet.
- Burglar symbol – whenever it hit, it collects the value of all Money symbols and other Burglar symbols currently on the screen, which opens the possibility of new symbols to land in those spots. Computer and Walkie Talkie symbols don’t affect the Burglar symbols that are currently on the screen.
- Alarm symbol – whenever it hits, it increases the number of possible re-spins to 4 instead of 3 until the end of the round and awards 1x total bet.
- Drill symbol – whenever it hits, it opens the close spaces on the re-spins reel 1 and awards 1x total bet.
- Hammer symbol – just like the drill symbol, whenever the Hammer hits, it opens closes spaces on re-spin reel 7 and awards 1x total bet.
- Ladder symbol – whenever its hits, for the first time it opens closed spaces on re-spins row 5. The second time it hits it opens closes spaces on re-spin row 6. Every time it hits, it awards 1x total bet.
- Safe Door symbol – when it hits, it awards 1x total bet. Hit 3 during the round to open up the vault and win 10,000x your total bet instantly, which is the max possible win of the game.
If you feel you have what it takes to be crowned king of crooks, read more about this amazing video slot in our Empty the Bank Review!
18+ | BeGambleAware.org