For a team to be complete and for each member to feel that he/she belongs, it needs its own kit, with its specific colours and design. We’ve been thinking to make something of our own, something that says SocialTournaments and that every member of our community could proudly wear. That’s how we came up with the idea of a T-shirt design competition!
We are a big, tight-knit community on Discord, so we thought there’s nobody more entitled to make the design for our T-shirt than you, our loyal and amazing players. If you are into design/ drawing and want to make your voice heard, here are the details about how to participate in our competition:
- You can submit your design/ designs between the 4th and the 25th of March (3 weeks)
- Each player is allowed to contribute with 3 designs (make sure you post the designs as pictures, not links)
- Your design needs to be related to SocialTournaments
- You can draw the design by hand, make it all digital or use a tool such as https://www.customink.com/ndx/#/
- Submit your design/designs by posting them in our #design-competition Discord Channel. We’d like to ask you to keep this channel clean so that all designs are visible and easy to collect. You can show your appreciation with an emoji reaction, but please resist the temptation of commenting in this channel. You know what they say, A picture is a poem without words.
3 Prizes for our 3 T-shirt Designers
After the Submission period has passed, a jury consisting of people from our staff will choose 3 designs they find most fitting for SocialTournaments. Then, our Discord community will choose the winner out of the 3 finalists!
We give out a prize for each finalist as follows:
- 1st place – A T-shirt with the winning design printed!
- 2nd place – 2 Golden Tickets for the Monthly Tournament + 2 Legendary Chests
- 3rd place – 1 Golden Ticket for the Monthly Tournament + 1 Legendary Chest + 1 Epic Chest
Join our Discord, enter our competition and show us you are a true SocialTournamenter!
Good luck everyone and may the best one win.